Those with a passion for golf can appreciate the qualities of balance, grace, and precision – words that aptly describe Lexus automobiles. Those who play the game also appreciate the virtues of competition, generosity and charity – all of which can be found in the Lexus Champions for Charity Program. Beginning with 63 events in 1989, Lexus Champions for Charity has helped raise over $500 million for worthy causes throughout thecountry. This year, the program will assist charitable organizations at over 100 events nationwide. Lexus Champions for Charity pairs great golf with philanthropy, as amateur golfers participate in tournaments held at the finest golf and country clubs throughout the United States. Lexus supports the local tournaments by making a donation to each associated charity, while offering competitors the opportunity to win a Lexus and represent their charity in the annual Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship at Pebble Beach Resorts in December. The charities represented by the Top 3 Net Division and Top 3 Gross Division teams will divide a $60,000 purse, with the winning net and gross team claiming $15,000 for its hometown charity.
- December 7-11, 2022
- Two rooms, 4 nights accomodations at The Inn at Spanish Bay
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
- The Links at Spanish Bay
- Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 54-hole event, three days of play, 18 holes/day
- Two-person better ball, Amateurs Only
- All players must have verified handicaps and must present handicap cards at tournament registration; percentage of handicap will be used
PRIZE STRUCTURE – $60,000 CHARITY PURSE:
- $30,000 divided between 1st-3rd place in the NET DIVISION
- $30,000 divided between 1st-3rd place in the GROSS DIVISION
- Daily hole-in-one opportunities to win Lexus automobiles
- Includes transportation between Monterey Peninsula or San Jose International Airports and Pebble Beach Resorts, as well as transportation among tournament sites
- Guest Program package available at additional cost
- For more information, contact Lexus Champions for Charity program office at [email protected].